Unload it to us.
We pride ourselves on having the best TCG buyer around, @bennyprices. If you don't see something that you want to sell to us, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all questions within one business day, most of the time much sooner than that. No collection is too large or small for us and we are happy to make offers on (almost) anything TCG related.
Some things to remember.
- We offer payment via PayPal, Check ($25 Minimum, 3-5 Day Processing Time). Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees may apply.
- We do our best to maintain the highest buy prices on the internet. Our buyers are updating our buy prices daily to ensure that we are competitive on every single card!
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us or even just a way for us to improve our buylist, feel free to contact us at email@example.com to let us know. We are happy to help and always looking to improve.
Our grading scale:
Near Mint: A card in Near Mint condition will show little to no wear. It may have a light scratch, small nick, or barely noticeable border wear. A foil card will have little to no clouding and retain most or all of its original gloss.
Slightly Played: A card in Slightly Played condition will show visible, minor wear. It may have mild border or corner wear, minor bending, light scratching, small nicks, light scuffing, or very minor border creasing. A foil card may also have moderate clouding and have lost some of its original gloss.
Heavily Played: A card in Heavily Played condition will show easily visible, but not extreme wear. It may have extensive border or corner wear, major bending, major scratching, major nicks, major scuffing, major creasing along the top border from shuffling, moderate whitening, slight inking along the borders, slight tearing along the borders, minor water damage, minor dirt buildup, or slight discoloration. A foil card may also have major clouding and have lost most of its original gloss.
Damaged: A card in Damaged condition will show easily visible, extreme wear. It may have major whitening, heavy inking, major creasing or tearing, extensive water damage, writing on the front or back, missing pieces, extensive dirt buildup, or extreme discloration. A foil card may also have lost all of its original gloss.
Please double check your cards for condition before sending them in. We try to be fair and accurate in our grading, so please make it as easy as possible for us by ensuring that the cards you are sending are Near Mint.
We buy most non-NM cards at the following rates, though some exceptions may apply:
- Slightly Played cards at 80% of their Near Mint price
- Heavily Played cards at 70% of their Near Mint price
- Damaged cards at 60% of their Near Mint price
Additionally, here are the purchase rates for non-NM items with a buy price of $0.10 or less:
- Any Magic: the Gathering rare that we buy for $0.10 or less that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought for $0.05
- Any Magic: the Gathering common or uncommon that we buy for $0.10 or less that arrives in worse than Near Mint condition will instead be bought at our bulk rate of an eighth of a penny ($0.00125.)
If you wish to avoid these downgrades, please carefully check the condition of your cards before sending them in.
*Important Update for cards from Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Arabian Nights, Antiquities, Legends, The Dark and Collector's Edition*
Due to the collectable nature of cards from these sets, we have adjusted our default condition downgrades to:
- Slightly Played cards at 50% of their Near Mint price
- Heavily Played cards at 25% of their Near Mint price
- Damaged cards at 10% of their Near Mint price.
If you have any questions about this change, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I sell cards to TheBlackstoneOwl? (Please Read)
- You can quickly and easily find the cards you wish to sell by using either our search bar or by browsing the product tree in the upper left of the screen. Once you've located a card you are interested in selling to us, just add it to your Sell Cart. Please be aware that you must be in "Selling Mode" to sell cards to us.
- To edit your Cart or Checkout, simply click the "View Buylist/Submit" link in the Cart Summary section.
- Follow the system prompts to complete your sell order.
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After you submit your buylist, we have to double-check that we want to buy everything at the posted prices. Usually this takes less than one business day, but please read this email carefully when it arrives because sometimes we do make changes. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact us at email@example.com so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
- Please include a print out of your confirmation email with your package. Occasionally we receive buylists with no name on them and consequently we have a difficult time locating the seller. Don’t let this happen to you!
- Make sure that your cards are sorted in the EXACT order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your cards arrive out of order, please expect an additional delay of up to 5 business days before completion of your buylist. Please note that in extreme cases such as buylists of several hundred cards that arrive in no order at all, we reserve the right to either return the entire order or else assess a penalty of up to 10% of the final value of your buylist. We will contact you before processing your buylist if we intend to return it or assess a penalty.
- Remember to package your cards securely. We don't want your cards to be damaged during shipment and neither should you, so please take the time to make sure your cards are well packed and protected. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands, these will more than likely result in damage. We highly recommend packaging your cards in plastic card cases or boxes designed specifically to hold trading cards. Bubble mailers work well too, but please remember to secure the cards so that they do not become loose during transit. We also ask that you please not sleeve your cards, we have to unsleeve every card in order to grade it so you will be saving us time and allowing us to pay you faster!